The Child First Always: Protect, Provide, Promote.
What is CICA?
The Children In Crisis Africa (CICA) is a Non-profit making, non-government Charity Organization, registered in Tanzania under the Companies Ordinance (CAP 212) with Certificate Registration Number 53049.
Every child grows up and leads a decent life, enjoying basic human rights and protection against all crises.
The organization has a mission to make a difference in the lives of children in Africa living in/with difficult circumstances by providing them with the necessary care, protection and basic social services.
WHAT ARE THE CRISES?
- Lack of basic healthcare for children both preventive and curative.
- Lack of quality basic education to children and youths.
- Absence of school sanitation, safe water and hygiene.
- Disability of different types/needs in children.
- Children from very poor homes lacking basic needs.
- Out of school/neglected street children.
- Child labor and abuse.
- Child sex and substance abuse
- Children of war and conflict.
- Orphans/abandoned children without help.
- Child hunger and starvation.
- Girl-child mutilation and early marriages.
We focus on dealing directly with the children and our services are directed to the children in crisis. Unlike many other organizations with high administrations, advertising and operational costs, CICA donations go directly to the children in need.